CERTAIN BOWEL HEALTH HOME TEST - COLON CANCER TEST - FECAL OCCULT BLOOD HOME TEST
RELIABLE SELF USE TEST, VERY EASY TO USE AT YOUR HOME
Bowel cancer home testing kits. Early detection of the signs of bowel cancer can be very important, most cases of blood in stools are nothing to worry about but should always be checked out by your GP. Home test kits for blood in stool. About 95 percent of all cases of bowel (colon colorectal) cancer result from benign pre-stages, so-called polyps. As these often have no symptoms they often go un-noticed until a cancer develops. Bowel cancer is one of the few where the development of tumours can be prevented by early intervention. If the polyp is found in time and removed, it can halt the development of colon cancer. The bowel testing kit looks for the presence of minute amounts blood in the stool as an indicator of polyps (and other bowel disease).
- Positive results from the bowel cancer screening test kit should always be referred to your doctor for further investigation
- The bowel cancer kit can give an early indication of bowel disorders
- Simple and easy to use home test kit for bowel cancer, supplied with full instructions
- Screens for the presence of blood in the stool
- Important only add 3-4 drops maximum 5- 7 drops, more than this will invalidate the test. Not less than 3 drops. 1-2 drops will give invalid result because of lack of enough Liquid.