Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
E&E Medical is committed to providing customers with products which perform according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Items with exceptions noted below, we accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order for the return.
Due to health and hygienic regulations, we can not accept the following items for return.
- External Condom Catheters, Leg bags, Discharge bags, Leg straps, socks, Wrap fixers, Leg bag sleeves, Heel protectors, Foot elevators, ECG electrodes, Leg holders, Clamps, Urine Preventer bands
- Sterile items may not be returned if the seal or packaging is broken or punctured.
We also can not accept;
- Return requests more than 30 days after delivery.
- Any item that has been modified or used.
- Any item not in its original packaging, unsealed, opened or used.
Sale items may not be returned unless defective.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
Mistakes made by E&E Medical with regards to orders will be corrected by E&E Medical Supplies Ltd. at no additional cost to the customer.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Free Return Shipping
The return label is generated and emailed to customers to print and attach to packaging and post from any Post office. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for returns.
Please send all returns to; E&E Medical Supplies Ltd., Unit 2 Fairway Business Centre, Westergate Road, Brighton, BN2 4JZ.