Latex Male External Catheters
Very easy to use and change.
Post Surgery and Prostate Surgery
- Wash your penis using soap and water. Rinse and dry your penis carefully. If you have adhesive protector or alcohol wipes it is helpful.
- You may want to clip the hair or even shave the area near the base of your penis. Removing hair from this area will keep it from being caught in the condom.
- Gently roll the catheter over the penis like a condom.
- Connect the condom catheter to the tube of the urine bag.
- Make sure the condom is not twisted where it attaches to the catheter.
- Use a new condom catheter every day.
- Wash your hands and penis with soap and water before and after doing care.
* CAUTION: This product contain natural rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions. If you're allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your doctor for advise before use.
Use each condom only once. Same as Conveen