WEEKLY SET FOR MALE INCONTINENCE
Very easy to use and change,
Ideal for post surgery, travel or drivers.
- 1 piece 500ml or 750ml Urine Leg Bag with Short or Long Tube
- 7 pieces LATEX Male External (Condom) Catheters
- 1 piece Leg Bag Holder Strap (Button Type)
USAGE AND WARNINGS:
- Wash your penis using soap and water. Rinse and dry your penis carefully. If you have adhesive protector or alcohol wipes it is helpful.You may want to clip the hair or even shave the area near the base of your penis. Removing hair from this area will keep it from being caught in the condom.
- Gently roll the catheter over the penis like a condom
- Connect the condom catheter to the tube of the urine bag.
- Make sure the condom is not twisted where it attaches to the catheter.
- Use the leg straps that came with your kit to secure the urine bag to your leg. Leave some slack in the tube so the catheter will not be pulled when you move your leg.
- Use a new condom catheter every day.
- Wash your hands and penis with soap and water before and after doing care.
- Empty Bag as needed (normally when ¾ full). Occasionally rinse out bag with water, and or liquid soap, or vinegar (1part) and water (3 parts).
- This product contain natural rubber Latex Which May Cause Allergic Reactions. If you're allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your doctor for advise before use.
- Use each condom only once.